Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Skills I Currently Posses

I don't know what would be considered my skills for an administrative position. I know that I have good keyboarding skills, I can quickly learn my way around a computer and I can quickly learn about technology and how to work it. If I don't happen to know how to work with a certain device or how to do something I take the initiative and look up how to do it because it bothers me not knowing and being unable to do something so I research it as much as I can before proceeding to tinker with the devices or the problem. I do my best to be polite and I have a lot of patience I don't like arguing so I do my best to figure things out and propose solutions when I am presented with a challenge or a problem.  I have to say I am honest to a fault I don't like to omit things or have half truths and if I happen to make a mistake I own up to it I wouldn't push it on anyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment