Monday, September 1, 2014

Hi!!

Hello, I am new to the whole blogging scene and am a little confused at where to start! I guess I should introduce myself, my name is Crystal Flores I am 25 years young and a student at Modesto Junior College. I wish to become a speech pathologist some day but for now I am taking classes that may be helpful in the future. I love to read, dance, draw and if it hasn't become apparent yet I like to write :) I am excited about transferring in a year if it all goes well and works out for me I wish to transfer to either CSU Fresno or University of Oregon. Uh what else can I say? I don't know that is it I suppose I hope I did not write too casually for this blog's purposes but I hope that as I become more experienced I will learn to correct myself.



                         

No comments:

Post a Comment