Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Chapter 2 #3

Upon reading this chapter I realized that I have a long way to go before becoming a good professional administrative. I don't have a lot of the skills needed to become a good professional from the outer appearance to the inner works. The biggest thing I realize that I need to change is my self confidence and my work ethics, I honestly did not realize how much work it took and how sometimes things need to be sacrificed (a lunch hour here and there) to get certain things done. I did not know that there are different levels to a business outfit and that there was a business casual there is so much it is a bit overwhelming. I need to become more positive as well I used to be negative to the extreme when I was younger now its not so bad but I am not one of those people who radiate happiness and good vibes (yet I hope to get there some day). I have to say I wish to be like that and I am a bit envious because they have the self confidence and they have people naturally gravitate towards them and I don't have that natural ability. Also I realize that my Blogs are very casual and that they would not do in a business setting and that I should probably work on changing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment